Diamond Core Drilling Machine
The diamond core drilling machine ( also known as Rhinestone, concrete drilling machine) is a new type of tool that can drill holes in reinforced concrete, masonry, rock, ceramics, and refractory materials. It has a dust-free operation, high efficiency, and a smooth hole wall. Dimensional accuracy. It is suitable for construction, quality inspection and installation of equipment installation, water and electricity, gas installation, civil construction quality inspection, airport runway, highway, railway, railway bridge-tunnel. It is widely used in drilling operations for various construction projects. In addition, we also have a hydraulic core drill machine, small water well drilling rigs, DTH drilling rigs, horizontal drilling machine, rotary drilling machine, etc. can suitable for different engineering projects. Contact us now!【Whatsapp/Wechat/Phone/Skype】+8613613856800
|Max. Opening Hole Diameter||200mm|
|Gasoline Motor Power||9.5kw|
Features: This core drilling machine is equipped with Japan’s famous motor brand Honda 13 which provides great power for the drilling. And this model of wet core drilling machine is gasoline-powered.
Application: Applicable to the highway, airport runway, and other fields without power conditions drilling.
|Drilling Hole Diameter||φ50～φ200 mm|
Features: Powerful drilling machine, built-in clutch device, leakage protection device, suitable for drilling reinforced concrete structure with holes below 200mm, convenient, and safe to use, high drilling efficiency.
Application: Drilling materials such as reinforced concrete walls and floors.
|Model||YG-200D||YG-200G||YG-200G Trailer Type|
|Drilling Hole Diameter||φ50～φ200 mm||φ100～φ200 mm||φ100～φ200 mm|
Diamond Core Drilling Machine Application:
Diamond core drilling machine, not like water well drilling rigs, geotechnical exploration drilling rigs, and DTH drilling rigs, diamond core drilling machine manufactured by YG Machinery is a kind of small-sized drilling rig which characteristic of dust-free operation, high-efficiency, smooth hole, and precise size. You can use the diamond drilling machine the construction, quality inspection, and installation of equipment, water, and electricity, gas, civil construction quality inspection, airport runway, highway, railway, bridge, tunnel, etc.
|Opening Hole Diameter||φ100-φ300mm||φ30-φ200mm|
|Opening Hole Diameter||φ100-φ300mm|
|Opening Hole Diameter||φ100-φ400mm|
Diamond Core Drilling Machine Operating Procedures:
- The drilling machine is fixed.
- Install the drill bit, connect the power supply, remove the sundries, turn on the power supply, start the drilling machine with no load, check whether the drill bit is beating normally, whether the sound is stable, if it is normal, open the water nozzle, when the water flows out from the drill bit, it is possible to drill in, and it is slow to start drilling. After the drill bit is drilled into the working surface, normal pressure can be applied.
- When drilling thick steel bars or sections, you can feel the working state of the rig changes. At this time, the drilling pressure should be appropriately reduced. When the concrete quality is not high, the stones or steel heads will fall, causing the drilling machine to generate strong vibration. Or stuck in the phenomenon of drilling, at this time should exit the drill bit and stop, after drilling the drill bit and then drill, can not force the drill.
- When the drill bit is drilled through the working surface, the drilling speed should be slow to prevent the core from being stuck in the drill bit. The drill bit should be removed to wash the inner cavity of the drill bit with tap water, then tap the drill bit wall with a wooden stick, carefully remove the rock. Core. Do not hit the wall with a hard object such as iron to prevent damage to the drill bit.
- When the drill bit is stuck and cannot be withdrawn, it is recommended to cut off the power supply first, then use the wrench to clamp the drill bit to make it slowly rotate back and forth until the drill bit is loose, and then slowly withdraw from the drill bit.
- During the entire drilling process, the pressure should be appropriate. If the pressure is too high, the resistance will increase and the rig will be damaged. When there is a hole in the wall, you must drill slowly and the pressure should not be too long. When drilling through the floor, protective measures should be taken downstairs to prevent the core from falling off and hurting people.
- When drilling, it is required to have a sufficient water supply, otherwise, the life of the drill bit will be reduced.
- After drilling the hole, slowly withdraw the drill bit and cut off the water source of the power supply.