The shotcrete machine is a new type of high-efficiency shotcrete machine, which is mainly suitable for concrete shotcreting of 5m*5m section roadway.【Whatsapp/Wechat/Phone/Skype】+8613613856800
The device has a reasonable structure, humanized design, reliable performance, convenient operation and maintenance, and long service life. No dust, low noise, and low rebound rate during work. The machine greatly reduces the dust concentration near the machine and the nozzle improves the working environment of the workers and reduces the pneumoconiosis caused by the dust. Applicable to iron (gong) road tunnels, high-rise buildings, and water diversion culverts. The machine is simple in structure and easy to operate and maintain.
The cement slurry pumped by the mud pump is mixed with the sand and quick-setting agent sprayed from the sprayer in the mixer, and then the mixture is sent to the spray gun by the transfer pipe to perform the spraying operation.
Technical Parameter of Dry Shotcrete Machine:
|Max. Convey Distance||Horizontal||200m||200m||200m|
|Water Cement Ratio||<0.4||<0.4||<0.4|
|Max. Aggregate Size||Ø20mm||Ø20mm||Ø20mm|
|Operating Air Pressure||0.4-0.6mpa||0.4-0.6mpa||0.6-0.8mpa|
Wet Shotcrete Machine Specification:
|Max. Convey Distance||Horizontal||30m||30m|
|Max. Aggregate Size||Ø15mm||Ø15mm|
- Underground engineering: Main support and lining of mine roadways, flexible tunnels, hydraulic tunnels, and cavities of various types of use (underground power station underground warehouses, movies, etc.).
- Thin-wall structure engineering: Thin-shell roof, prestressed construction of reservoirs and storage tanks, etc.
- Repair and reinforcement work: Bridges, seawalls, chimneys, cooling, bridges, dams, tunnels, wharves, building structural reinforcement, chemical corrosion, fire, earthquake, explosion impact, overload or construction quality, the most unfavorable factors, such as repair Damaged institution.
- Breakwaters in geotechnical engineering: Slopes, dams, tunnels, reservoirs, swimming pools, deep foundation pits, irrigation, and retaining walls.
- Protective engineering: All kinds of steel structure fireproof coatings.
- Refractory Project: Building chimneys and various hot melt furnaces and repairs.