The thread rolling machine is a multi-functional cold extrusion forming machine tool. It can be used in conjunction with the rebar upsetting machine. The thread rolling machine can process the workpiece in the cold state under the rolling pressure range, such as threading, straight graining, and twill rolling; straight teeth, helical teeth, and diagonal splines rolling of gears; straightening, reduction, rolling, and various forming rolls. The thread rolling machine has s safe and reliable electric and hydraulic execution and control system that allows each duty cycle to be selected in manual, semi-automatic, and automatic modes. The rebar threading machine process is an advanced non-cutting process, which can effectively improve the internal and surface quality of the workpiece, and the radial compressive stress generated during processing can significantly improve the fatigue strength and torsional strength of the workpiece. The ideal process for energy saving and low consumption.【Whatsapp/Wechat/Phone/Skype】+8613613856800
Rebar Thread Rolling Machine Parameter:
|Model||Rebar Threading Machine|
|Max. processing length||80mm|
Application of Hydraulic Thread Rolling Machine:
The steel bar rolling straight thread connection technology is suitable for industrial and civil buildings. It is required to give full play to the joint construction of the strong, oblique, and horizontal steel bars of important parts of the structure of steel strength and ductility. The process is simple and quick, can be prefabricated, has no open fire operation, does not pollute the environment, has no hidden dangers of explosion, is safe and reliable, can be constructed all day, and saves a lot of steel and energy. Connect the reinforcing bars only with a wrench and each reinforcing bar joint for about one minute. The construction period of the structure was shorted and the industrialized civilized construction was realized. The steel thread rolling machine has a novel design, advanced technology, and light, and flexibility. The operation is simple, the degree of automation is high, and the rib-ribbed rolling straight thread is formed at one time. The thread type has good quality and high precision. It has the same length as the straight thread of the same specification, and the connected steel head has no complete thread exposed. In addition, we also have rebar straightening and cutting machines, rebar bending machines, steel hoop bending machines, beam bending machines, rebar derusting machines, punching and shearing machines, etc. Contact us to know more.
YG-40F Thread Rolling Machine for Sale
YG-40F type thread rolling machine is mainly used for the construction of ribbed steel bar rolling straight thread head, which is the key equipment to realize the straight thread connection of steel bar. HRB335 and HRB 400 grade ribbed bars with a diameter of 16-40mm can be machined.
- YG-40F type steel straight thread rolling machine can be used for stripping and rolling thread at one time. The processing teeth are full and the dimensional accuracy is high.
- It can process the positive thread and the reverse thread.
- This machine is simple in operation, compact in structure, reliable in operation, and has a unique automatic opening and closing mechanism for the tool.
YG-40F straight thread rolling machine consists of body, clamping clamp, sliding rod, sliding plate, cycloidal pinwheel reducer, stripping rib rolling head, feeding mechanism, automatic opening and closing mechanism, stroke limit mechanism, automatic return car mechanism, cooling mechanism, electrical control box, control system, and other components.
Equipment Safety Operation Precautions:
★ Warning: Power must be cut off during automatic model adjustment!
The following safety precautions should be taken into account during the use of the steel stripping rib rolling machine:
- The construction personnel must carry out technical training, and they can be certified to work after passing the examination.
- The equipment power supply must have a leakage protection device; the machine must have reliable grounding protection to prevent electric leakage and injury; the equipment should be cut off after the equipment is deactivated.
- After the steel bar is clamped on the vise, the steel bar must be clamped tightly. When processing the iron-bearing steel bars, it is strictly forbidden to stand at the iron-bearing place to prevent the people from being hit because the steel bars are not clamped. If the steel bars are loose during processing, stop immediately, and clamp the steel bars again. Do not hold the steel bar by hand when the steel bar is rotating. Do not wear gloves for operation.
- When the rolling head is rolled to the front limit, the power should be cut off immediately without stopping the machine. Do not use your hand to prevent the rolling head from rotating.
- The rolling head should not touch any rotating parts during the running process, such as the rolling head, expanding knife contact, etc.
- Equipment maintenance must be carried out by special personnel, and repairs and modifications must not be carried out in private.
- The device must not touch any charged device after turning on the power to prevent electric shock. Do not allow conductive substances such as water to enter the electrical box.
- The equipment should be stable when moving and loading and unloading, so as not to tip over and hurt people.
Correct Use and Maintenance of the Machine:
- It is strictly forbidden to roll the thread when there is no coolant.
- Water-soluble cutting fluid must be for the coolant. It is strictly forbidden to use an oily solution, and oil is not used. In cold weather areas, the cutting fluid should be released after construction to prevent the freezing of the cooling system.
- The end of the steel bar to be processed should be flat and must be unloaded with no teeth. It should be round and straight within the length of 500mm of the end, and it is not allowed to bend. It is not allowed to directly process the end of the gas cutting or steel cutting machine.
- The feed should be uniform during the initial cutting and do not advance sharply to prevent the blade from cracking.
- Sliders and slides should be cleaned and coated with mechanical lubricants frequently.
- Iron filings should be cleaned up in time. ( It should be cleaned in the power-off state).
- The coolant should be cleaned once every half month.
- The reducer should keep sufficient lubricating oil. Observe the soil surface from the oil finder. It should be about 115 mm from the bottom plane. Generally, use 46# mechanical oil for 3-6 months.
- The thread rolling machine should be maintained regularly. Including cleaning the machine, filling the grease, tightening the screws, repairing the damaged parts, etc., can be carried out according to the general mechanical product maintenance procedures.
- The enclosure must be reliably connected to zero or grounded.