China’s top machinery manufacturer YG Machinery, due to Covid-19, has developed a new glove production line based on the original glove production line – Nitrile Glove Production Line/Nitrile Glove Making Machine, which we call the 2020 New Nitrile Glove Production Line. In the first half of 2020, we have reached agreements with the United States, Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand, and other countries. Among them, our American glove production line customers have received our machines and officially started production. If you want to invest in a glove production line will be a good choice and can bring you huge benefits. If you are interested in our glove making machine, please contact us for more information.
Application of Nitrile Gloves:
Nitrile gloves are widely used in housework, electronics, chemicals, aquaculture, glass, food, and other factory protection, hospitals, scientific research, and other industries.
Nitrile Glove Production Line Parameter:
|Model||Machine size (m)||Speed (m/min)||Output(pcs/hr)||Heat consumption(cal/hr)||Power(kW/hr)||Mould(pcs)||Chain(m)|
Nitrile Glove Making Machine Description:
(1) High output, special joint design, easy to change molds, select peripheral equipment speed.
(2) Use effective heating space and hot air circulation theory to reduce costs.
(3) An automatic dispensing or uniform latex system gives the gloves excellent and uniform thickness.
(4) Use a special high-temperature chain.
Feature of Nitrile Glove Making Machine:
- Using the most advanced glove production technology layout and production technology, the product qualification rate is above 98%, and the protein content is less than 120 micrograms/g.
- TPU coating technology.
- Imported surface-active agent coagulant, film formation is more uniform, and powder-free demoulding.
- With the introduction of advanced foreign transmission main chain structure, the chain running resistance is small, and the production runs smoothly at high speed.
- One main motor is dragged, which solves the problems of multiple dragging, difficult synchronization, multiple failure points, and difficult maintenance.
- Vertical hot air circulation is used in the drying oven, which saves energy consumption by nearly 20% compared with other forms of hot air circulation.
- Six-roller long-hair brushing technology for mold finger cleaning.
- Mold orientation and on-machine coding technology.
- Multiple specifications are produced on the same machine, curling is automatically adjusted, PU curling roller, long service life.
- Models with different lengths, heights, and costs can be designed according to customer needs.
Why Use Nitrile Gloves?
Nitrile gloves are mid-to-high-end products. After special processing and formulation improvements, the breathability and comfort are close to latex gloves. It is widely used in the operation of semiconductors, precision electronic components and vicious metal utensils, high-tech product installation and debugging, LCD display tables, circuit board production lines, optical products, dust-free laboratories, hospitals, beauty salons, and other fields. In recent years, nitrile gloves have been used more widely in industries such as housework, chemistry, aquaculture, glass, food, and scientific research. Since customers choose nitrile gloves, it means that they have higher requirements for quality and use environment. Therefore, the market and living space of low-end nitrile gloves have been shrinking, and the production and sales of nitrile gloves have gradually concentrated on middle and high-end products. The quality requirements for products are getting higher and higher.
The production technology of nitrile gloves has been updated rapidly in recent years. The new production technology represented by the unilateral two-hand mold process has greatly improved the production efficiency and has also given new entrants a clear advantage in latecomer.
Nitrile Gloves Features:
- Nitrile is a kind of rubber, mainly synthesized from acrylonitrile and butadiene, and is a key material for organic synthesis and pharmaceutical intermediates.
- The nitrile glove model is divided into non-slip palm numb surface and hand tip numb surface non-slip, overall numb surface non-slip, generally no powder.
- Nitrile gloves do not contain protein, amino compounds, and other harmful substances, and rarely cause allergies.
- Nitrile gloves are degradable, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
- The puncture resistance of nitrile gloves is three to five times higher than that of latex. For dentists who need to use sharp tools, durable nitrile gloves can create a safer barrier in contact with patients.
- Fit hand shape. Due to its good thermal conductivity, which provides excellent flexibility, which is particularly important for medical professionals or those who operate small parts or tools.
- The nitrile material can be added with pigments and the color is brighter. Can relieve the nervousness of patients.
- In addition, nitrile gloves have certain antistatic properties due to their non-silicon content, low surface chemical residues, low ion content, and small particle content, and are suitable for strict cleanroom environments.
Nitrile Glove Production Line Manufacturer – YG Machinery
Due to its excellent performance in antistatic, stretchability, comfort, oil resistance, etc., nitrile gloves are mainly used in the fields of medical protection and health protection for protection strength, dust resistance, chemical resistance, oil resistance, and mechanical protection Scenarios with higher requirements on sex, etc., belong to the higher-end products in disposable protective gloves. Compared with other glove varieties, nitrile gloves are a newly-added sunrise variety, gradually gaining user recognition globally, and there is a huge room for incremental demand. So it is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to invest. If you are interested, please contact us. We also have other large-scale production lines, such as mask-making machine, melt-blown cloth machine, wet wipe machine, and so on.